At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The OpportunityCome join our growing team! A newly created role, the Editorial and Engagement Manager, Internal Communications will report directly to our Director of Internal Communications. The successful candidate will help create and implement new and visually inspiring ways to deliver company news, updates, and stories across our global enterprise. You will coordinate and partner with senior leadership and business stakeholders to lead a comprehensive, company-wide editorial process that optimizes our communications ecosystem, and assist in the execution of company-wide events including company all hands, town halls and leadership forums that engage and amplify our business and culture priorities. You will play a strategic role in the redesign and relaunch of Marvell's intranet platform (MyMarvell), providing oversight of critical sites and other core activities on the MyMarvell capabilities roadmap.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
- Define and lead editorialstrategy and execution forMyMarvellcompany news,employee programs, events andstories
- Oversee management of editorial calendar and cadence of internal communications programming, driving employee awareness and support of key programs and initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders and content leads to determine appropriate frequency and channels of communication aligned to company-wide communications ecosystem
- Build strong cross-functionalpartner relationships for ongoingcontent sharing, campaigncoordination and storytelling
- Work with executives and leaders to ensure sponsorship, buy-in, and support of programs and projects
- Provide consultativesupport/editing to functionalcontent owners to produce &maintain dynamic, sociallyinspiring, actionable content and training
- Ensure proper coordination with IT and intranet platform vendor for execution of MyMarvell capabilities roadmap; leverage employee surveys and other feedback mechanisms to understand pain points and requirements for roadmap activities
- Produce, execute and deliver monthly &quarterly dashboardshighlighting key metrics forInternal Comms ecosystemchannels
- Launch a cross-functional teamand strategic process foremployee-led storytelling
- Build and maintain a company-wide calendar of events &milestone moments integratedwith editorial calendar
- Work collaboratively to support& execute major companyevents such as the quarterly all-employee meeting, leadership conferences, and other large-scale communications activities and events
- Oversee production of executive videos, Ask Me Anything sessions, and other leadership for intranet content features
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Public Relations, English, Communications, or related discipline
- 5 to 8 years work experience in internal communications, marketing communications. Experience with semiconductor industry and change management is a plus
- Previous experience leading and managing projects in global, highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrated expertise and acumen when communicating to and working with senior executives to provide strategic counsel, clearly articulate ideas, successfully manage differing points of view and build positive relationships and rapport
- Demonstrated experience writing and editing for print, multi-media formats and digital social formats
- Ability to set measurement criteria to achieve and analyze results
- Collaborative, team builder, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Outstanding writing, editing and communication skills. Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Effective team player with ability to flawlessly manage multiple calendarized projects and juggle multiple tasks that meet deadlines and deliver high quality results
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and collaboration
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Excel, Power Point, Outlook). Additional experience with Smartsheet or equivalent work management software, intranet, newsletter, and social media platforms a plus
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.