At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The OpportunityAt Marvell, everyone has an important role to play in changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better. We move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions.
As a System Design Engineer, one will be involved in and responsible for: Responsibilities:
- Contribute as system engineering team, engage with functional teams such as digital, analog, firmware, to develop Marvell's next gen, high-speed networking PHY Serdes IP/ICs.
- Work independently and collaboratively in post-silicon validation team, to collect, analyze massive data from bench and drive tuning parameters in silicon to ensure product's quality.
- Characterize electrical parameters and building blocks such as Tx jitters, CDR loops, CTLE, PLL, etc.
- Tune internal circuitries such as peaking, bandwidth, FIFO, and adaptation algorithms to optimize product's operating margin at stressed PVT conditions.
- Involve in system level hardware (PCB schematics) and work with SI and layout teams to build engineering boards.
- Create, maintain and own bench automation libraries (python) for various of products.
BSEE / MSEE with 2+ years of demonstratable experience with:
- Strong analog/mixed-signal knowledge.
- Solid programming skill in languages such as Python, Matlab, etc.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
Previous track record and solid understanding of modern high-speed PHY/Serdes and working on a system hardware team preferred.
Hands-on experience with:
-Lab instruments, such as oscilloscope, network analyzer, signal generators.
-Strong programming skills.The Perks
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
At Marvell, we are doing our part to help keep our communities and our teams safe. As part of our efforts to address the Covid pandemic and future epidemics, you may be required at any time by our policies or applicable laws to provide proof of applicable vaccination or to present negative test results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at or 408-222-3604.